If a product you have purchased is no longer functioning as it should, you may request an RMA for repair. Please provide a detailed description of the problem(s) you are encountering, and whether you have previously discussed your issue with a Tegatech Customer Service representative.
Once your email has been submitted one of our Technical Staff will review the content and reply with a RMA number and detailed return instructions.
RMA Request Procedure and Terms
The following procedure MUST be adhered to in its entirety in order to assure proper processing of your return. Any deviation from the below listed procedure may nullify your RMA and cause either a delay in processing or an outright refusal of your return.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested using the email form below and you must wait for a reply from one of our Support Staff before shipping any merchandise to Tegatech for review. Each RMA number assigned is applicable only to the merchandise for which the request is made, and only for the specific incident for which it is intended (You must submit one RMA Request per device). RMA numbers are only valid for 14 days and may not be re-used for future returns. The RMA number must appear clearly and legibly on the exterior of each and every return shipment/package addressed to:
- Items may not be returned without a valid, pre-assigned RMA number. Any merchandise returned to Tegatech without a valid RMA number may delay the return process to the customer and/or result in a refusal of package delivery to Tegatech, or even loss of goods of which we accept no liability.
- Tegatech requires all customers to securely pack the items being returned to prevent possible damage during shipping. If possible please package the unit with its original packing materials. Otherwise, please pack the unit as securely as possible, and backup your data, as WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED DURING SHIPPING OR THE LOST OF ANY CUSTOMER DATA. Data recovery may be requested and is billed at $149.95/hr of labour) For computer systems to be repaired, unless specifically requested, please only return the unit itself, no peripherals (AC adapter, cables, stylus, batteries etc.) are required.
- Customers should insure the shipment and use a carrier that can provide proof of delivery in case it is lost or stolen, as we are not liable for any damaged or lost goods.
- Tegatech cannot accept C.O.D shipments. All shipping charges for RMA requests/returns are pre-paid by the customer.
- Tegatech will pay for Ground shipping back to the customer (no P.O. Box addresses will be accepted). If you wish to have it expedited, please request and provide payment for expedited shipping.
- All repair work is covered under the terms of the Standard Warranty coverage (or extended warranty if purchased with the system) or for a period of 3 months (90 days) from the date that the system was shipped back to the customer, whichever is longer. Any repair warranty period that extends past the original system warranty period does not apply to the entire system, nor any components not directly involved in the repair service.
- Any merchandise returned for service where no defective components are found may be charged a $199.95 diagnostic fee plus return shipping and handling costs. So, please be as precise as possible when detailing any problems you may be having when applying for the RMA number.
By following these steps, it will reduce any delays in the processing of your repair, exchange, or refund. Your cooperation is appreciated.
RMA Number Request Form
Please fill out the form below as completely as possible. We usually will respond to your RMA Request within 24 hours.
The characters you copied from the image are incorrect. Please try again.